Saturday 29 October 2011

A collection of portraits

I recently signed up for a membership on a website called Model Mayhem with the hope of gaining some more experience shooting portraits. I've pretty much pushed the friends I already have to their limits in terms of impromptu photo shoots, and I prefer to be behind the camera, so I figured it might be a good way to meet people who actually like to have their pictures taken.


Of course, listing oneself as a "photographer" requires uploading a sample of images from a portfolio. I have a fair number of photos on Flickr, but have never really put any thought into what I would include in a portfolio to best represent my photographic 'style'...if I have one.


So, here is a collection of my favourite portraits (you can see a few more here!):


Heath


Emily


Heather & Anthony


Jessica


Gerrard


Man on a boat


Girl
Self portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment